-29% of eCommerce Shoppers Will Not Buy Again After Receiving One Incorrect Item from a Retailer;42% of Online Consumers Abandon Shopping Carts When They Realize Delivery Times are Too Slow-
LAS VEGAS, November 14, 2013-Webgistix Corporation, a Rakuten company and a global leader in eCommerce order fulfillment, today released an infographic for eCommerce retailers with the tongue-in-cheek title “How to Lose Online Customers in Five Easy Steps.” The infographic includes numerous statistics that help eCommerce retailers understand the importance that consumers place on order accuracy, speed of delivery, transparency, order tracking, and shipping costs.
“The holiday shopping season is here and consumers are ramping up their spending,” said Joseph DiSorbo, founder and president of Webgistix. “This infographic is a fun and informative look at some common mistakes that retailers must avoid so they can maximize their profits, increase referrals, and earn repeat business during the most important season of the year.”The valuable nuggets of information in the infographic include the following:
- 29% of consumers will never buy from an eCommerce merchant again if they receive even one incorrect order
- 42% of consumers have abandoned an eCommerce shopping cart when they realized the delivery time would be too slow
- 60% of consumers expect to be given a delivery date when they shop online
- 75% of consumers feel every eCommerce merchant should offer a way to track orders online
- 80% of consumers say a free shipping option is important when they shop online.
Webgistix is known for its 100% Accuracy Guarantee and 2-Day Delivery Network that helps eCommerce retailers exceed buyer expectations when it comes to accurate and fast delivery of online orders.Webgistix’s SmartSuite of eCommerce business services includes:
- SmartFill for order management and inventory tracking
- SmartFreight to expedite inbound inventory shipments to Webgistix’s fulfillment centers
- SmartStock to ensure inventory is processed and made available for shipment within 24 hours of arriving at a Webgistix fulfillment center
SmartFill supports multi-channel fulfillment featuring integrations with leading eCommerce shopping carts and platforms, including Rakuten.com Shopping as well as Amazon (Nasdaq: AMZN), eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY) and Google (Nasdaq: GOOG), Volusion, 3DCart and BigCommerce.About WebgistixFounded in 2001, Webgistix (www.webgistix.com) is a Rakuten company and aglobal leader in eCommerce order fulfillment.